Sunday, June 25, 2006

Audio Arts


Drum mic setup. The song being played at the time of the photograph required only crash and ride, so the overheads were used specifically for these. The drummer preferred to play in the dark.





Microphone placement for flute, with mouth mic and 90 degree mic. This would have sounded great if the flautist could stand still for more than 15 seconds.




Microphone arrangment for violin. The AKG was left over from recording trumpet, but I still ended up using both microphone's recordings.




My pre-prepared microphone collection before the band arrived. I had all mics running into ProTools and recordable at this point.




My temporary deadroom, set up infront of Studio 1's window for the second recording session. It worked quite well, and proved to be slightly less live than the actual deadroom. Almost 'too dead', if that's possible.



This is my Audio Arts major project. 1.7Mb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home